- Constant change of design by the owner was adversely impacting the progress
- Key design changes were encountered during the project which posed challenges that made coordination between third parties a nightmare.
- Usage of IPD enabled baselining of drawings at the design stage.
- Baselining helped detecting clashes between architectural, MEP and structural element.
- Verve enabled digital design options on the same model that helped client finalize design despite changing requirements.
- BIM enabled implementation of the needed structural changes quickly.
- The architect, by involving Verve's BIM team detected the clashes during the early stages of design.
- This saved considerable hours of manual checking of clashes.
- Benefits accrued by the architect translated to over 20% cost savings for the owner.